|The City of Fear|
|The city of Foster will eventually become the most dangerous place in the world|
|Name||The City of Fear|
|Location||Rhode Island, U.S.A|
|Material of construction|| Steel, iron and crystal (buildings)
Rocks and soil (wall)
It looks like a destroyed city. Several buildings from before the catastrophe of 2012 still exist, but they are in a decadent state. The city is surrounded by a wall with 4 big holes that act like doors. There are not plants or even trees with the soil being gray-colored.
- Center: On the center of the city, there's the biggest building-less zone, with a circumference of 60 meters. This is where Doroun (leader of the coyots) sleeps on.
- Buildings: Ruined buildings built by the ex-habitants of the zone before the catastrophe of 2012. This is where coyots live, sleep, reproduce and store their food in. They are the highest built-by-humans structures that still exist.
- Cementary: A zone in northwest of the city where all carcasses of coyots are buried in. There are a few buildings by there.
- Tunnels: Secret tunnels for the which the hunters go through in order to seek food. There are five of them and the longest is 2 kilometers long, with 1.8 kilometers being outside the city.
- Wall: A 15-20-meter-tall wall built by lag-tars in hopes of containing the coyots. A 20x15-meter-tall hole was left as all the lag-tars were killed before finishing. Curiously, the coyots haven't tried to destroy it.
- Weight: Nearly 3000000 tons.
- Amount of Buildings: Almost 5000.
- Height: The tallest structure is 60 meters tall.
- Time Needed to Built: It's not an original structure.